Thursday, December 15, 2011

Secret Santa.

So for Christmas, our flat did Secret Santa and it was so much fun!!!!!!! All the anticipation of gifts, guessing who got you, and trying to get the perfect Christmas gift. It's the hardest task, no joke.

My Secret Santa was...

IMG_1239
Reema Noodles (Rahman)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_1460

In this bag, is the land of Narnia, where the best gifts await.

IMG_1469

14.12
Clockwise from top-left:
Nails inc. Whitehall - My first magnetic polish!!! I've been drooling over them since they were first released.
Passport holder - BEST PRESENT EVER. And in the perfect color!
Butter cookies - Because I am always munching on biscuits ^^
Hello Kitty bottle - Apparently, I "look like a baby" when I drink from the bottle, so Reema got me that. Hahaha.


I am so glad I got Reema as my Secret Santa, because she is amazing! Thank you, Reemaaaaa! I love you xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: