Sunday, November 13, 2011

I AM SO OUT-OF-MY-MIND HAPPY!!!!!!

J has a million bottles of his cologne because right after it was discontinued 4 years ago, he stocked up on it. Not even kidding, but you can literally bathe in it. And it smells AH-MAY-ZING.

I have a bad habit of sleeping with his scent on my pillow so whenever he came over to my house, I would spam my pillow with his cologne. And right before I came to England, he gave me a TEENY TINY BOTTLE OF IT. It was like the size of half my pinky. It's almost running out now and when I asked him for more last week, he refused to share!!! He challenged me to buy my own, and if I do manage to find it, he will pay for it. That smug bastard thought I wouldn't be able to do it because of how rare it is, but guess what? I JUST FOUND AND BOUGHT TWO BOTTLES ONLINE!!! And it's coming out of his pocket! Hehehehehehe. Revenge is a bitch.


I love you babe, but this will teach you to be less cocky. Haha xx

No comments: