Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dear Beng,

Our break up was so long ago, it felt like years. Only the 思念 in my heart felt fresh. At first, I still hoped that everything was just a nightmare and we were still together. So many times, I was tempted to say "Let's forget everything". Then I remembered how we kept splitting and getting back together again. I lost count somewhere and for every break up, we lost a little of what we used to have. Finally, the relationship came down to nothing but pain.

I gave up, but I could never really move on. Even when I had shang, I had to worry about your feelings. The first few weeks with shang was rocky because I felt so guilty for making you sad that I neglected him. When I read your sms yesterday, I was relieved for the first time in so long. 2 years is a very long time to hold on to something and the weight is finally off my shoulders.

You were good to me and I have had my happy moments with you. Our relationship wasn't only about blame and lies. I am just not the girl you are looking for and vice versa. You can tell I am really very happy now right?

I know you will cry, but thank you for letting go. No one will replace you in my heart or be my "Beng".

Love, your bee.


P/s: This is not about shang!

No comments: