Monday, June 21, 2010

Had my fun. Ciao now.

I have so many pictures stored under "Miscellaneous". Can't delete them, don't know where to put them. Guess I'll just give your bored minds a taste.



Was with Evan at Pines where we played a guessing game that lasted for hours. He named this "Evan rocks" in my blackberry. Haha, so idiotic. EVAN, YOU LOOK FAT WHEN YOU SMILE LEH. YOU DON'T BELIEVE YOU LOOK AT THE NEXT PICTURE.


SEE! SO SKINNY AND HANDSOME HERE. HAHAHAHA.


Heart-shaped muffins I baked eons ago. Pretty successful but nobody ate it because my family is anti-sweet tooth. Bought the red thing (what is that called?) from Spotlight @ Plaza Sing.


Mini macarons. I have grown past the maracon phase. I now hate them. Haha.


DID YOU KNOW THAT THE WHITE RABBIT CANDY CHANGED PACKAGING. IT IS THE GOLD RABBIT NOW!?!?! Wtf please.


It is customary to end an entry with Sophie's face. I'm sorry I don't have an uglier picture of her. I will try harder next time (:

No comments: