Sunday, April 11, 2010

Du-du du du-du du du (insert Mario theme song)

I NEED to rave about this new item Jehki brought for the shop!!!!

Photobucket

HAHAHAHAHA, it's Super Mario Coin Pouch! There are 3 colours, red, blue and light green. Right now, red is all sold out, but blue and green are still available. I bought the blue pouch for myself cause I gave up the last red one to a very nice girl who wanted it so bad. I now regret and wish I had bought green ):

You know I won't reveal the shop name, but if any of you want it, you can tell me personally or leave me a comment on my formspring (along with your email address), or email me directly at funky_me_@hotmail.com. It is $5.90 each. I will advise you on the payment and mail it to you when the payment's done! Save you the trip of heading down to the shop! Haha.

So if you want it, really hurry ok. Cause I think there are only a couple left for each colour. I told Jehki to reserve a few in case you guys want it. The pouches come in clear plastic packaging so don't worry about it getting dirty.

I'm only doing this cause the pouch is really cute and since I wouldn't tell anyone the shop location, I thought I should at least share the good stuff. I totally love Super Mario. He is my favourite character of all times man!

Photobucket

I wasn't working this evening and Dora called to tell me someone came in looking for me! Fwhoa, the most eggciting ever. Hehe. I didn't recognize the name and I forgot it alr, but whoever you are (if you even read my blog), thanks for asking! My boss now thinks I am employee of the month because customers ask for me. HAHA.

And alot of random questions on formspring today hor (refer below)? What's up out there?

No comments: