Friday, November 11, 2011

Nails of the day, 11/11/11

I'm wearing this right now! This is my first attempt at combining polka dots with french and tbh, it's pretty gorgeous.
Lacquers used - Color Club Milky White (base coat), OPI Passion (base color), Barry M Mint Green (tips), OPI Alpine Snow (dots), Ettusais Gel Top Coat

This was my lazy manicure. I couldn't be bothered to think of designs, so I just slapped on Nubar's Prize. It's beautiful though. A red-pink with chunky holo, love it!

Vintage floral design. I was going for the Cath Kidston vibe, but didn't quite make it there.

And the most popular design to date:

CUPCAKES!!!!!!! Did them in pastels, and everyone went crazy. I'm kinda sick of them now though, cause I must have painted them for at least five different people. Will think of something else to triumph this.

No comments: