Saturday, October 30, 2010

I read your answer about weed, it seemed like you said weed doesn't help medically, I have to disagree. I don't condone it recreationally, but my Gpa has colon, liver,& lung cancer and it sure as hell hell helps him with the unbearable pain he suffers...

It's my fault for not being clear enough on my stand of using marijuana as a medical alternative. It's partly because I was arguing for it as a personal usage issue, not so much under a controlled environment. I acknowledge that it can benefit people who are in similar circumstances as your Grandfather, but as I quote myself, "the benefits are still not accepted on a national level"..at least not enough for it to be widely practiced. With that said, I am open to the possibility that marijuana's legalization will go either way; completely banned or completely legal. I just don't think that it is my (or my peers') place to test the substance for ourselves and judge whether it is good or bad on a medical level (:

Ask/Tell me anything (:

No comments: