Saturday, July 10, 2010

Who is T.C? Your good friend?Is it one person or refering to many people? How do you know him?

Wow, your questions are a bundle of confusion.
T.C. refers to Th.Clique and in it are Alan, Wilson, Aaron, Shengkiat, Jon, Jor, Ben, Ian, Piggy (he refuses to let people know his real name), and myself. It's just a stupid name we came up with 5 or 6 years ago to define ourselves as one clique.

I know all of them at different points of my life but somehow, the 10 of us came together and became best friends. We have stayed so close for over 6 years now, and I love them because so far, they have been the most trustworthy and supportive of whatever I do. In case you're thinking why I'm the only girl, it's because I was a tomboy and I hated the mess girls bring. And in a way, I was all of their mutual friend.

Ask/Tell me anything (:

No comments: