Friday, July 16, 2010

It's nice that you defend Tsw ;) Do you see him as your best friend? Why/why not?

He has defended me so many times before, it's only right that I do the same. Yup, he is my bestfriend. There's so many reasons why, but I'll only name a few.

1. If I'm about to make the wrong choice, he would advice against it. If I have already made the wrong choice, he will support me and be there to catch me when I fall.

2. He pays attention to me. Mostly, people just ignore the stupid things I say, but he takes it all in and he makes it happen so that I get some joy out of it. For example, I casually mentioned once that it'd be fun to sit on a bus from one interchange to another. Everyone said it was crazy and a waste of time but the following week, he did it with me and it was really fun.

3. He puts down everything he is doing when I ask him to, and most importantly, when I need him to. This may not be true but somehow, he can make me feel like I'm the most important person in his life and isn't this what everyone wants to feel?

4. He knows exactly what to say and do at the right time. I think I have had a million "I don't want to talk to you now" moments with him so far (yes, it's a chore to be my friend). Sometimes, it's true, and sometimes, I really just needed him to pacify me. And every single time, he would know precisely what to do. When I needed time alone, he would give me plenty of time and at the exact second that I am done being alone, my phone would ring with him on my caller id. It's damn fricking amazing how he does that.

5. He is a natural romantic. Period.

Ask/Tell me anything (:

No comments: