Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A day's definition.

My 19th was unexpected, awesome, and a whole lot of grateful. I didn't get to meet many of my friends that day, but I had a great time with the people who came to look for me! Screw attachment right. Haha.

My mum was the first to wish me happy birthday and she broke into my room with an ice-cream cake. Haha. I love her so much man.



Then the calls and texts and fb notifications came flooding in. But because I was still in a foul mood (pre-birthday jitters), I went to bed after texting Sky. Ok, Sky is like this friend I never speak to throughout the year but on the 30th June, we would always compete to see who wishes who Happy Birthday first. He wasn't even my first degree friend to start with. I think he was a senior's boyfriend years ago. It's weird and cool at the same time. I cannot explain!

Woke up the next morning, prepared and went for attachment. I love the place, I love the staff and I love the kids, so going to work wasn't a bad way to spend my birthday lah. Haha. Halfway in the day, guess who I saw outside my centre?!

TSW...and he was holding this...



I burst out laughing because he was just standing down there, staring right into glass door and waiting for somebody to notice him. It's damn idiotic and irritating!!! HE ALWAYS DOES THINGS LIKE THIS TO IRRITATE ME. Hahaha. So I hurried, packed my bag, and ran out. Tsw's gift to me was (I quote him), "19 princess days". I think it's quite self-explanatory and he really lived up to his words. I am a happy girl :D

Ok, seriously. I need to pause my narration for awhile and focus on the cupcakes.


Damn fucking cute? I love it so much. Tsw kept forcing.me to eat one, but I couldn't bear to!!! Not before I took a picture of it anyway. He refused to tell me where he got it, but I found out from Zacariah the next day. HAHAHA, NOOB.

So continuing...he blindfolded me and drove us to Haji Lane. The most uncomfortable ride of my life, EVER. But it was totally worth it because when he removed the blindfold, every one of our friends were infront of my eyes!!! There were Tsw and Zacariah's friends whom I've only met once or twice, my colleagues from work, Tzeliang, and people from LB! The shop is so small and everyone just cramped inside waiting for me. I cried man, cried damn hard because I was so touched. I don't know how to describe the feeling! I guess it was very overwhelming? You'd think that Tsw was the one who organized this little surprise party right?! BUT NO HOR...JEHKI LIN GUO QIANG WAS THE ONE WHO ROUNDED EVERYBODY UP. What up, boss!

I'd love to post the pictures but no...because (1) you'd know which shop it is, (2) I didn't bring my camera and so none of the pictures are mine, and (3) I was damn ugly and wearing attachment clothes (shirt and leggings)!!!!

Zacariah gave me a glass container full of condoms, btw. HAHAHA. So typical of him!!! That idiot. I left it with Tsw cause he will need it more than me right. Haha. And Tzeliang gave me this...



Expensive but good product. Girls, please go get this.

 


I left the place pretty soon and headed home. So guess who I saw right infront of my doorstep?

A DELIVERY MAN.

Hahahahahaha, he delivered 25 cupcakes to my house from an anonymous!


The happiest cupcakes I have ever seen!!!

 
My favourites of the lot!


I couldn't figure out who it was from because only the recipient's name was on the invoice! I went crazy for the whole day trying to find out and turns out...it was my T.C. I love you boys!!! And I thought like all of you forgot. Hahaha.


Please feel free to drool. I will be honest here. This has to be the fluffiest cupcake I have ever tasted in my life. I vouch on my dog's smelly ears. Everyone who has eaten it can say the same. I AM NOT KIDDING!!! It was so good.

The next gift I received was THE COOLEST, HANDS DOWN.


Ok, you can't really see it here but it's a lime green MINI FRIDGE!!!!! From my brother who gives the best birthday presents since a million years ago. HOW COOL IS A MINI FRIDGE!!! It's gonna be in my room forever and tomorrow, I will go get booze and just stock it inside. So when my brother comes in my room for a chat or to play his DS, I can casually pass him a bottle. HAHAHA!!!! My cool factor just went up a notch. Anyway, this mini fridge is also a warmer! So when I don't feel like eating my dinner yet, I can just change the setting, put my food inside and it will stay warm! I cannot rave about this present enough man. I went KER-RAY-ZEE when my brother brought it to my room. 

Around evening, I was supposed to have a family dinner but my whole family (INCLUDING MY GRANDMA) had to wait for Zul to come cause he called me to say he wanted to drop by to ask me stuff. I totally fell for it. Such a sucker. He stood at my doorstep and started telling me about random things, and I actually paid attention!!! Hahahaha. Then out of nowhere, Daren, Jonathan and Jefferson appears from behind a wall, WITH YOSHI AND A MARIO CAP!!! HAHAHA. I cannot believe I didn't realize! But it was really unexpected

 
Invited them in, sat down, had cake, and turns out they had a game for me (exciting!!!). Hahahaha. These people wanted to torture me and according to them, they hid 51 giant poker cards all over Singapore and I have to find all of them in 365 days (till my next birthday). HOW IS IT POSSIBLE!!! They only gave me one teeny weeny clue but I don't even know where to start! Hahaha.


These 3 cards are like teasers. So once I have all the cards, I'm supposed to have a full deck and I think there are different messages from different people on the card. THIS IS INSANE. Hahahaha.

Anyway, I am very very touched that they took the time to plan the game (I think they did it to take revenge on me cause I bullied them too much) and to come down to my place. This is by far the most successful and surprising surprise. AND LOOK AT WHAT THEY GAVE ME!!!



I LOVE EVERY MARIO-RELATED THING AND THE CAP IS THE BEST. Woohoo!



 
 I love you guys! <3


This came in a day after my birthday, from Rei! It was a box full of nail products! And I LOVE the 3D nail art.



 
My first jar of Sticky from Melody (brother's girlfriend)!!!

 The colours make me damn happy everytime I open the jar. It's like going "WHEEEEEE!" a million times.

 

Met up with Rena to exchange bday presents (hers is a day after mine) and she made this little book full of post-it notes <3


So bloody adorable. I love the book!!!

That's about all for now. I'm not a particularly expressive person so my thanks are often limited, but I truly appreciate every single one of my friends. Thank you for your birthday wish, for your big and small gifts, for your surprises, and for your efforts at our friendship. For those who forgot, it's alright because it's just another birthday to you. I don't expect it to mean as much to you as it does to me. I love all of you(:

No comments: