Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yawnzy Saturday.



Stayed home on a Saturday. Bah. I hate going out during the weekends because of the human traffic everywhere. So this is one wasted day. All I did was play with my dog, paint my nails and download shows.


She woke me up by conveniently climbing on my stomach and just lying there. Shiok hor, YY?

 
Nail colours inspired by Rena and her gay pride. Rainbow (Y). Will paint this for you next time ok!

Anyway, Jehki called to say he bought a mini fridge for the shop and I have exclusive rights to stock it up with whatever junk I want (shop profit will sponsor!). Woohooooooo! Haha, I always get the feeling that he's like a big brother to me. He's always looking out for me, scolding me with no shame, and making me feel very special. I am glad he asked me to work for him and that we started talking again. I never knew how it was like to be close to him. Now I know and it's pretty awesome. Love you, bruh \m/ You are the coolest boss eva.

P/s: I kinda miss my daddy now. I don't know why. It just struck me when I was researching for potential universities. I miss him and I miss living with him. My sister too, though we always quarrel. I feel sad that my family is incomplete and broken. Recently, feelings like this keep surfacing but I hope they go away for good soon. Sigh.

P/s/s: MY NEIGHBOURS SHOULD BURN IN HELL. They have no idea how to take care/love their dogs man! I know because my maid and I always walk the dog with their maid and she will tell us everything that's going on. They have this Labrador I love so much, but they don't feed him properly, so he's shedding fur like nobody's business. Then they got this new annoying Chihuahua and they gave it away when it is only 5 months old. Wtf are they thinking?!? I obviously am not a perfect owner cause sometimes when I see Yuanyuan's shit on the floor, I just pretend not to see it and wait for my maid to clean it up. But I love her ttm and I kiss her so much that she's sick of it. THESE TWO PEOPLE NEED TO START LOVING THEIR DOG MORE. The Labrador is so love-deprived that he jumps on me everytime he sees me. I hate irresponsible owners. Giving their dogs away is not supposed to be an option. Please let the Labrador run away from home and come to my house. I will love him like I love Yuanyuan. Hahaha.

No comments: