Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Is stress....contagious?

RT @jaywhyeye Just went to the doc. I am officially diagnosed with.......STRESS?!? Wtf.

That was last night. No doogey woogey doctor can save me anymore so my mummy brought me to this chinese physician who is said to be the best in his line. He felt my pulse, did a few tests and told me that I am very very stressed thus causing everything that has happened to me. The blood clots, the fainting, the vomiting, the insomnia.

I felt like I was with a shrink, more than a physician yknow. According to him, my looks have been deceiving others. I appear happy and healthy, but when he felt my pulse, it was terrible and all over the place. TELL ME, SHRINK OR NOT?! So apparantly, no medication can help me much. Fml. The doc said that the only remedy is for me to take things in stride and take it easy.

I have no idea how I can start doing that! I thought about it the whole night, and I even considered frequenting a church. But I've always been a little afraid of churches and it will be difficult finding one that suits me. Recommendations?

So anyway, no matter what happens to me, I stay true to my words. I will not let anything get to me, if I can help it. And if my friends have trouble, they shouldn't stop coming to me ok? Because I know that they (you know who you are) will be there when I need a helping hand. Love you guys(:

Off to Xianhui's graduation ceremony now then work @ Haji Lane. We're having runway theme today!

No comments: