Saturday, May 22, 2010

I fed Dora today.



Today was Hat Day at work, so I wore my cheap ($10!) Fedora! I love themed days man. Makes life so much more interesting. Should have taken a picture of Jehki and Ding cause they looked damn sexy in their Boater and Flat Cap. *Wolf whistle. FELICIA WORE A CUSTODIAN HELMET. WTF, WHERE DID SHE EVEN GET THAT?! Hahahahaha, you still look hot babe, I love you though I couldn't stop laughing at you. Non-stop camwhore in the shop today. A little draining. Haha.

Something hilarious; you could see customers walk in, take a look at one of us, then take a look at all of us to realize, WE WERE ALL WEARING HATS. The looks on their faces = classik.

Anyway, Jehki pulled me aside to talk to me and he asked if everything was okay. It's very heartwarming to have people that care so much. And he told me something along the lines of, "I know we have to think about our own actions when something goes wrong but sometimes it can be solely other people's fault. Don't need to doubt yourself this time because you did nothing wrong".

Here is an excerpt from his blog:



I have fallen out with so many friends in such a short period of time, it scared me a little. I really thought I was playing my cards wrong. But after thinking it through and getting scolded by Jehki, I think I am done. I cannot control what others do to me or how important they view me. I have already made amends with the friends who truly matter (because I know where my fault lies), but for the rest, I just stopped talking to them. I don't see them reserving a place in their friendship pyramid for me and I have little tolerance left for forgiveness.

I don't have many friends, but a few good ones will suffice(:

No comments: