Friday, May 28, 2010

Coming to a June.

Wednesday was a good good day. Headed down to school for Xianhui's graduation. Year 1 has finally graduaaated!! Haha, inside joke.


I refuse to post my pictures because they are horrendous, so here's Sophie and Xianhui.

Here is Sophie's drama-mama version of what happened after that:


 
Basically, we had lunch and Tsw came to fetch us to my workplace, so that I could go to work and Sophie could shop around Haji Lane.


OMG KILL ME PLEASE. Work on Wednesday HAD to be the best eva. It was so fun, I never wanted to leave. But too bad I could only stay for awhile ): Fml, please. I think I almost cried when I walked out of the shop. Haha. We had a Runway theme to spice things up! So when you are outside the store, you'll see this by the door:


Read: "Come in, step onto the runway, and let your model side take control. Strut down the runway with style and we'll hand you 30% discount on all merchandise."

We even went all out to clear the display items and put up a mock runway right smack in the middle of the store! How freaking exciting?! And there really were very sporting customers (including boys!) who walked the runway to earn their 30% discount. I love spontaneous people like that! Even Tsw and Zacariah had to walk it!!! HAHAHAHA.

To all our customers/new-found friends: Thank you for being so game on Wednesday! You really kicked it up a notch and made our day sooooo exciting, especially those who stayed on to talk to us. Not sure if all of us got all of your contacts, but we'll keep in touch and meet up someday alright? In the meantime, come visit us anytime and stay tuned as our mailing listees :D

So anyway, I had to leave the shop pretty early cause I was meeting my mum for hair spa @ Goodwood Park Hotel's Hair & Spa Institute.

First, a lady brought me to this room to keep my belongings and to change into their robes and slippers.



 

 
 I tried to take a picture of myself in this room, but sibei fail, so shall not post it up.

Then I was led to a place where they did a quick analysis on my hair and scalp to determine the right treatment for me.


Apparantly, I am using a shampoo that is too strong for my scalp and my hair is very fine and pretty. Hahaha. Ok, I added the pretty in myself. The expert only said my curls (which I hate) are pretty. I am quite surprised my disastrous head of hair didn't have more problems! Everybody who has seen my hair before I straighten it would agree. Right, Evan? HAHA.


They serve you drinks and snack of your choice. I chose red date tea because I like to lose blood.

 



This is my weak and frail but act-strong mama. Haha.


With the analysis, they will wash your hair, treat your hair with a suitable tonic and give you this amazing shoulder and hand massage. Sorry, no pictures from here on because I fell asleep. Shiokerationz. And after everything, they will blow-dry and style your hair to however you like it. If you don't have a hairstyle in mind, you can get them to create one that suits you best. I love the ambience, the people and the service there. 5 stars for everything!

This sums up my very exciting (sorry for the lack of a better word) Wednesday. I enjoyed myself alot. Sophie, thanks for helping me out. I hope everything is better for you at home. Tsw, thank you for staying at the shop to help out. Jehki said he is willing to hire you. Haha. And my Zacariah boy, thanks for dropping by and doing your sexy catwalk. We had a blast from all your nonsense. Also to my colleagues/shop crew, I guess the runway theme was a success and you are all very amazing people for making it happen! I love you guys!

June is coming, and I am looking forward to it. Lots of things are gonna happen in this month. Yayzee!

No comments: