Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I am naise (ok?).

Work yesterday was so fun! I came home pretty tired but it was worth it.  After dinner, Jehki told me to dress up 5 mannequins (FINALLY ADDING THOSE TO THE SHOP). I thought he already had the outfits in mind so I asked him, but he told me to just trust my fashion gut. Then I was like fwhoa, PRESSURE. I literally searched the ENTIRE place for the best clothes and accessories and bags and shoes to go with them. And for the shoes, I still had to look for the correct size. But eventually, THE ALMIGHTY ME DID IT! Now you have 5 unnakedly pretty mannequins.

Reflection time: Best part of dressing mannequins has got to be...

HARD MANNEQUIN BOOBS!!!!

HAHAHA, I cupped them and I think my boobs are bigger (Y).

 
(trying to touch my nose w/ my tongue, like JB can)


I kinda really love working @ Haji Lane. The people there are so high all the time! Even the customers are nice. I don't feel like I'm working for someone else. It's like maintaining my own store. J has me keeping up with his admin records, doing sales, calculating profit, replying to online buyers. I learnt so much in a few days!

So I've decided...I am not going to collect pay from him. For real. I alr told my mum and she agreed. Cause J has been pretty good to me too. I mean, he walks to Raffles City just to buy Thai Express for our dinner, he forces us to take clothes home, and he listens to me talk about tsw. I really shouldn't be charging money for helping a friend right? I'd like to think I am a naise person. Haha.

 
(HELLO SU FEI CHEOK, HERE IS YOUR BANGS PICTURE)

Mini update: I took off my extensions and cut my own bangs. I hated them at first cause I pa jiao and cut them 2 inches short of what I wanted in mind. But within a week, they've grown out and I love them now cause I can have side-swept bangs again! (Y) to no more thick hair because they are so difficult to wash and take forever to dry.

Here's to answer the formspring FAQs once and for all:

1. Yes, you can leave a formspring comment anonymously.
2. No, formspring does not log your ip address in, so I will never find out who you are.
3. Yes, you can ask anything but I can still choose to answer it or not.
4. No, I really don't care who asks me what questions on formspring.

No comments: