Monday, August 17, 2009

I just came back from lunch w/ baby and his mother at Taka. She is such a cute and nice woman! Very clever too, because she's an accountant. I like her alot and she seems to have accepted me?

This is not the first time I've seen her, btw. More like the 15th time? Hahaha. I always shamelessly go to their house to drink soup, watch tv. Anyway, today she asked me a question. I think it was just a casual question and baby's mummy expected me to say yes, but I said no instead. I was so scared she would kill me with her chopsticks because she became so quiet for a moment.

Babe, I want to grow old with you,


(just like this).

But...

Sigh, I feel so stupid for my answer to your mama's question. I shocked her, and probably broke your heart, but thank you for holding my hand. I know you know I was damn afraid. I think your mama hates me now and she won't cook ngo hiang for me anymore ):

I love you, and I hope you still do too (':

No comments: